Arabic Affiliate Marketing Management
AMR is experienced with a demonstrated history of working in many fields and industries. Skilled in Procurement Negotiation, Business Planning, Project management, financial analysis, and Market Research. Strong communication skills with a Higher Diploma in Financial Analysis and Auditing from Alexandria University. His education is in the Higher Diploma in Financial Analysis and Audit and Bachelor’s degree in Commerce.
The most recent Experience
June 2017 to date Procurement Consultant in Ministry of Transport & Comm., Qatar “Secondment”
- Super user for oracle ERP (Procurement Module), responsible for prepare ERP PRs, POs, Releases, Receipts and receiving
- Serve as the organization’s representative for the finance department on procurement issues and procedures.
- Work with multiple vendors to determine the best deals for the company, and have to evaluate the many pros and cons of each, based on price, quality, speed of delivery and other factors
- Working with suppliers to create the best deals.
- Liaises with key organization employees to determine their product and service needs
- Review requisitions for completeness and accuracy; follow up on discrepancies with the initiating department; identify available suppliers for each requisitioned item
- Assure from the approval cycle on the PRs and POs
- Get the original invoices and prepare all documents required for the payment
- Coordinate with finance and budget for processing payments
- Prepare all required reports to the top management, regards to the purchases and the payments
- Manage the procurement team, and be sure that they are working effectively and efficiently
Bachelor in Graphic Designer
Tehran Elm_o_ Farhang
Pouyan Abdi Rad is a real artist who works as photographer, videographer, graphic designer, musician, and singer. From 2001, During his journey in arts, he achieved wining Javan festival and worked with Ghobadi in the movie Ando. Recently his works played through Radio Seda in Canada. Pouyan innovative award-winning Music Producer with extensive experience creating quality recordings for his own company and others. A master in production processes from client briefings, to studio set up, recordings and post-production. Dedicated to outstanding levels of client satisfaction. Passionate Producer with extensive expertise managing diverse production elements for high-profile, visually-stunning full frame (dslr) projects. An expert negotiator, deftly handling staff booking and management for smooth-running filming logistics. His passion pushed him to experience different area of arts. Because “Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time.”
|· Reading music
Music Producer & Composer, Voodoolily Haugesund, Norway 2020-Current
- Mentored voodoolily advertising team to ensure optimum team productivity and positivity towards task.
- Scheduled and managed entire recording processes, mixing and editing of voodoolily ad. team to tight deadlines.
- Produced professional music recordings for CHAVOSH, GHOGHNOUS, GAAM, DASTSAAZ, maintaining exceptionally high levels of performer and client satisfaction.
- Liaised with clients to understand detailed briefs, completing work to exact specifications maintaining exemplary satisfaction levels.
- Remained composed and highly professional in fast-paced and constantly changing environment, effectively handling challenging situations and difficult individuals to achieve objectives.
- Crafted plan for breaking news events and trained and prepared entire staff on how to handle such scenarios.
- Booked guests for on-air interviews and assigned stories to reporters to manage coverage and schedule needs.
- Found appropriate stories and ideas for programming to engage target audiences and hook advertisers.
- Visited various locations for shoots and oversaw live field operations, typically supervising 20-person production teams.
- Implemented new team onboarding program, reducing training time from 4 weeks to 2.
- Grew client base through continued levels of outstanding service.
- Monitored multiple databases to keep track of all company inventory.
- Researched and updated all required materials needed for firm and partners.
- Assisted various business groups with document organisation and dissemination during acquisitions.
- Obtained documents, clearances, certificates and approvals from local, state and federal agencies.
- Selected singer of the National Festival of Young Music in 1992.
- Holding concerts in different cities of the country.
- Teaching Iranian singing and singing in different schools
- Holding Iran Student Music Festival (as one of the organizing members)
- Collaboration with Voice of Canada Radio
- Collaboration with Suitcase Podcast (Germany) as a composer
- Recording various works in the field of Iranian music and composition
- Research in the field of music and singing of different nations
Graphic Designer, Syavosh Publishing House
- Built corporate brands by designing cohesive looks between elements such as logos and letterheads.
- Leveraged media and graphic design expertise to develop engaging marketing and promotional materials, including flyers and adverts to generate new sales revenues and grow customer base.
- Created and updated trend boards, investigated changing conditions and recommended strategic adoptions to capitalise on projected changes.
- Consulted with clients to define design requirements and manage product development projects.
- Employed design fundamentals when selecting typography, composition, layout and colour in design work.
- Photography-Based Artist
- Participated in the biennial of Iranian photography in 1990
- Participation in Rasht Photography Festival (two selected photos)
- Industrial Photography
- Photography in the branch of Wedding
- Performed advanced computer processing of images for assignments.
- Selected and altered secondary photographic features such as backdrops and lighting.
- Planned and prepared for all on-location and studio shoots.
- Tracked inventory of all photo lab products and equipment.
- Defined and recommended detailed solutions to capture images.
- Handled cameras operating at several thousand frames per second.
- Fabricated camera mounts and cases to capture images and protect equipment.
- Consulted with supervisors to handle any unusual problems and alter existing equipment.
Filming and Film making
- Monitored multiple databases to keep track of all company inventory.
- Performed initial client assessment and analysis to begin research process.
- Created, developed and delivered first class with full frame (dslr) cameras filming projects in line with detailed briefs to tight deadlines.
- Managed the smooth operation of (adobe premiere pro).
- Analysed departmental documents for appropriate distribution and filing.
- Created boardroom and courtroom multimedia presentations including video and text- sync’d depositions for enhanced understanding.
FLOTMYRGATA 183, 5525 Haugesund, Norway
Monday to Friday: 9am – 5pm
© 2019 Voodoolily.no All Rights Reserved