The founder of DAAD Publishing House in Sweden & Librarian at Malmo Public Library, Sweden
German translator, Bachelor, Azad University, Iran 2001
Librarian, 6 months Internship at National Library of Iran Iran 1993_2001
puppetry courses, Sure University, Iran 1990-1992
Senior Librarian at Malmö Stadsbibliotek Sweden January 2009 – Present
Help to Accelerate youth and adolescent’s lonely asylum seekers those without family, and teach them Swedish with the help of their mother tongue. In order to accelerate and sustain their integration processing to Swedish society. Malmö Stadsbibliotek for 9 years
Senior Editor, Mahi Publishing House, Iran 2006_2009
Editor, Bafker Publishing Office Iran 2002_2004
Editor, Manouchehr Badii, Iranian famous translator of Ulysses James Joyce (Novel) Iran 2004_2006
Librarian, Bahman Cultural Center Library Iran 1993_2001
- Assisted with the coordination of children and youth’s library operations for new arrival asylum seekers & immigrants, promoting special activities through language training campaigns
- Analyze patrons’ requests to determine needed information, and assisted in collecting and furnishing that information
- Years of storytelling experience for children at Malmö Stadsbibliotek
- Translation of more than ten books for children and adolescents from Swedish to Persian that are ready to be published.
- Writing a collection of short stories for children presenting Scandinavian culture to children, ready to be published
Skilled at Storytelling, Translating, Writing for kids
Organized, efficient, and friendly with the public
Bilingual – Swedish and Farsi,Dari
Screenwriter, Economics & COO at DAAD PUBLISHING HOUSE
Passionate and driven Screenwriter bringing 2 years of screenwriting experience. Adept in all aspects of script and story development, screenplay structure, character creation, and the intricacies of story structure. Self-motivated and committed to striving for innovation, originality, and children’s stories.
Lund University, Lund – Master in Development Economics
August 2020 – ongoing
Lund University, Lund – Bachelor of Economics
August 2017 – January 2020
Sep 2015 Online Courses in Art Studies, Sari, Iran
Sep 2016 Art Study Online, Ordibehesht Studio, Sari, Iran
- Creativity and Innovation
- Motivated Attitude
- Fiction and Non-fiction Writing
- Character Development
- Screenwriting Software
- Collaboration Skills
- Knowledge in data management
- Basic Knowledge in HTML and CSS
- Data Visualization Office 365
Swedish, English, Persian, Dari
Worked as a Freelance Screenwriter, taking on numerous assignments and completing several children’s scripts. One is going to participate in Uppsala Short Film Festival, ongoing project. https://shortfilmfestival.com/en/
Brought forth a strong sense of discipline enabling me to write every day, ongoing project.
Continuously translated and edited and perfected stories, ongoing project.
Collaborated with other creative professionals to achieve vision goals.
Mother tongue unit in Landskrona, Landskrona – Study supervisor and language teacher, November 2020 – ongoing
Ystad gymnasium, Ystad – Study supervisor August 2018 – June 2020
Individual human help, Malmö – IM’s board February 2018 – ongoing
Ystad gymnasium, Ystad – language teacher August 2016 – June 2018
UNHCR – Interviewer, February 2017 – June 2017; In the projects, 30 interviews were conducted with Afghan children. The purpose of the project was to gather information about unaccompanied children and young people in Sweden.
FLOTMYRGATA 183, 5525 Haugesund, Norway
Monday to Friday: 9am – 5pm
© 2019 Voodoolily.no All Rights Reserved